Tags: access, attorney, bri, estate, futher, law, lawyer, legal, own, owners, private, property, proprty, real, road, statebrwashington

private road access

On Lawyer & Legal » Real Estate & Property Law

2,086 words with 7 Comments; publish: Mon, 23 May 2005 12:14:00 GMT; (800109.38, « »)

The state is:

washington

I own proprty that has a private road on one side. This road is used by property owners futher up this road. I have access to my property from another road. Can I access my property from the private road also?

All Comments

Leave a comment...

• 7 Comments
    • Unless you can get an easement, Their private road is for thier use
      #1; Mon, 23 May 2005 12:43:00 GMT
    • Who Owns the "private road", what property owner graned the easement
      #2; Wed, 25 May 2005 11:59:00 GMT
    • Quote:
      === Original Words ===

What is the name of your state?

washington

Is this private road on your land or someone else's land?
      #3; Mon, 23 May 2005 12:53:00 GMT
    • If your land grants easement and is part of this private road, then yes, you can use it. If your property is not part of the private road, nor is your property mentioned as benefitting from the use of the road in the road creation documents, then no.
      #4; Mon, 23 May 2005 20:42:00 GMT
    • Who Owns the "private road", what property owner granted the easement? You?
      #5; Wed, 25 May 2005 12:01:00 GMT
    • Quote:
      === Original Words ===

Is this private road on your land or someone else's land?
      This private raod is on someone else's land . He is the original owner who sold parcels along this road and granted easement rights to these parcels. Some of these parcel o0wners are willing to let me use the road for access , but not the grantor.
      #6; Tue, 07 Jun 2005 13:40:00 GMT
    • Quote:
      === Original Words ===

Who Owns the "private road", what property owner graned the easement
      THe person who owns the private road sold the proprties further down this road and granted easement rights to these properties. These neighbors are willing to let me use the road.
      #7; Fri, 03 Jun 2005 08:49:00 GMT